Thursday, August 14
As a former museum curator and educator, I
call upon my experience with top-of-the-line exhibits to help you shoot
for the same level of professionalism.
I'll give you
- Rules for figuring out space needs
- The proper height to hang 2-D art
- Tricks for planning and designing your exhibit (to make sure the focus is on your art)
- A checklist to help you practice by analyzing other exhibits
- Numerous ways to engage your viewers and help them connect with your art
- All kinds of rules for writing and hanging your labels
- Guidelines for revealing your prices
All you need is a phone. And, really, you don't even need that. Because you can download the recording later.
Sign up here and make the most of your next exhibit