Cool. You made it. Been waiting on you.
Thanks for stopping in to look at my online programs.
I mean it. You have a lot of options these days, and I'm thrilled you were persistent enough to click and find your way here.
It's okay if you don't know where to begin. You are not alone.
There's a lot available to you on this site, so let me see if I can help you decide. I've broken down the categories into a current featured program and these three options.
- A 1-year intensive for a solid business foundation
- Shorter 3-month classes on focused topics
- Bite-sized 2-hour to half-day programs when you teach or present online
There is also my ongoing community membership.
If you still aren't sure, there are a few questions for you at the bottom of the page. Happy to help!
Plan your year with the Artist Planning Sessions.
For serious artists who want to get organized and be in charge of their success in the New Year.
You're all in. 100% commitment to your art business.
You are starting to get serious and are ready to dedicate time and energy to whatever it takes to build a successful art business and career. You know this doesn't happen overnight, but you're committed, so it doesn't matter.
You need time, strategies, and a community of support. I've got your back in my signature program that serves as a strong foundation for any artist's career: The Art Career Success System.
3-Month Classes on Focused Topics
Your art business could use a little boost right now. For too long you have neglected a particular aspect of your business and you know it's holding you back. No more!
I have 4 concentrated studies on a particular focus area that you can dive into on your own time. Each program contains 6 modules and should take a couple of months if you, ahem, work on it consistently. And get this: They include a 3-month membership in our community full of generous, ambitious artists like yourself.
in the ART BIZ ACCELERATOR
in MAGNETIC YOU
Bite-sized Learning (for teaching and online presentations)
You are new to Zoom and video conferences.
There's life before Zoom and after Zoom, right? And you don't want to be one of those people who is used as a bad example for how NOT to show up on a video conference.
I teamed up with presentation coach Gigi Rosenberg for this one.
When Covid hit, I jumped into action to help instructors pivot from in-person to online learning.
This isn't really new news. Many of our lessons in the Art Career Success System (top of page) offer adapted versions for teachers. But I found a few things that were lacking previously. These programs are just $37!
- Look behind the scenes at various learning platforms and how artists are using them.
- Become better informed about which learning platform is right for you.
- Discover price points that are working for the presenters and how much of their income is from teaching online.
- Find out how artists are serving their students.
in the TEACHING ART ONLINE SUMMIT
- Discover the 17 (!) sections of effective sales pages and how to write each part.
- Learn the 3 biggest mistakes artists make on their course sales pages.
- Download a sales page template that is easy to repeat for each new course you create.
- Get a bonus report that helps you ask for and craft compelling testimonials.
Oh no! Still not sure?
Tell me a few things about yourself and I'll point you in the right direction.