To prepare you for tomorrow's post about getting a grip on your projects before the end of the year, here is a list of what your projects might include.
- Organizing an exhibition or retail show
- Writing a newsletter
- Throwing a holiday party
- Having a sale
- Having an open studio
- Planning a trip
- Writing a book
- Creating a promotional item
- Writing a grant or proposal
- Organizing or building a mailing list
- Teaching a workshop or class
- Launching a new website or blog
- Creating a business page on Facebook
Create your list, but hang tight and I'll show you what to do with it.
To review, check out yesterday's post on vision, goals, projects, and tasks.
What are your current projects?
2 thoughts on “Defining Your Projects”
This is a very interesting topic…its actually forcing me to put things down on a paper and work towards it rather than just thinking and dreaming about it…Also in my case there are all these things I want to do and it gets overwhelming when I start searching about them…coz I am doing all at the same time….but I think if I break it down its easy to attack each one..one at a time.
Here is my list of projects
* Organizing an exhibition or retail show
* Writing a newsletter
* Having a sale
* Creating a promotional item
* Organizing or building a mailing list
* Teaching a workshop or class
* Launching a new website or blog
It seemed like you made this list on my behalf…I have more than half from that list…
I have been hearing soo much about the Blast off class from ex-students…I am hoping to truly BLAST OFF…
Pingback: Get a Grip on Your Projects by January 1 — Art Biz Blog