Last update: November 16, 2022
If you discover a program isn't the right fit, we are happy to provide refunds that are made within the following framework.
- Artist Planning Sessions and Success Workshops: within 7 days of the first live session.
- Seasonal programs (3+ months), including the 2023 Art Biz Accelerator: within 21 days of the first live session or, if joining later, of the purchase date.
- Art Biz Connection community membership: within 14 days of joining.
- Live online workshops and their recorded versions(2-3 hours): within 7 days of the live program or of the purchase date, if purchasing the recording later.
- Private coaching and consulting: within 30 days of the start of the agreement. Refund amounts for private coaching and consulting are considered individually based on the services delivered to that point.
Art Biz Success programs require a commitment to improving your art business results, but they only work when you implement what you're learning. Best results happen when you use our community for support and accountability. By signing up, you recognize this responsibility.
Last update: November 19, 2018
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Stanfield Art Associates, Inc, d/b/a Art Biz Success values data security and your privacy. We collect only information that allows us to serve you better. We will not sell, trade, or abuse any information you submit.
Service is artbizsuccess.com and related websites that are operated by Art Biz Success. Our sites include information about our programs, products, and events along with photos, videos, and a learning platform for members.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the our services or from the infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
“Data Processors” (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) is any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
“Data Subject” (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to email address, first and last name, phone number, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, and country.
When you purchase Art Biz Success products and services, sign up for free plans, reports, webinars, or checklists, or subscribe to email newsletters and alerts, you voluntarily provide us with information about yourself, your business and your practices. This includes your email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information as well as cookies and usage data.
You may interact with our site by posting comments on the blog or using our learning management system. The information you share in those places may be public depending on where you share it. If shared on a social media site that we operate, your data will also be subject to the policies of that site.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided at the bottom of any email we send. If, after opting out, you continue to receive emails from us, please contact us immediately. We never want to send email to someone who doesn’t want it.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We also track which products of ours you have access to and how much you paid for those products and services.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
If you are uncomfortable with the collection of such information, we encourage you to update the settings in your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
Use of Data
Art Biz Success uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our products and services
- To notify you about changes to our products and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our sites when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our products and services
- To monitor the usage of our service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Art Biz Success may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- Payments must be processed
- The law requires it
Retention of Data
Art Biz Success will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our sites and services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it here.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, Art Biz Success may be legally required to disclose your Personal Data in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Art Biz Success may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Art Biz Success
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our sites and services
- Protect the personal safety of users of our sites and services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we make every effort to ensure the security and integrity of our systems, we cannot guarantee our measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining this information.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Art Biz Success aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Art Biz Success relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
- To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors) for our products and services.
Links to Other Sites
We do not market to nor seek to serve anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Art Biz Success / Stanfield Art Associates, Inc.
PO Box 988, Golden, CO 80402