- Whenever you leave a comment and you've signed up for a Gravatar, we can mouse over your name and see more about you instantly – thanks to Hovercards. This isn't just for this blog, but for any blog that uses Gravatar Hovercards. See the details of how this works.
- For more than 3 years I recorded audio versions of my newsletter as the Art Marketing Action Podcast. They're all here (click on that link) and you can also get them in iTunes.
- The Art Marketing Action newsletter is (as of 9/7/11) sent only to subscribers' inboxes, but you can catch past issues for the past few years in the newsletter archives. You can subscribe here.
- The Art Biz Blog consistently ranks near the top of art blogs on Alltop, but one fine day last spring, I had 4 of the top 5 posts on the site!
- Because of #4, I'm pitched to relentlessly by people who want me to tell you about their products and services. I protect you from most of these and am very particular about what I share with you. (On a side note, many of the people doing the pitching are terrible at what they do. They could stand to read a few of the posts here about building relationships.)
- I have a blog policies that state you must be nice to one another and to me – even when we disagree. And I welcome disagreements. The policies also state you must be politically correct, identify yourself, and not use comments for advertising your own agenda.
- The sidebar is updated frequently with the most current class offerings. Scroll down and you'll see my live/travel schedule.
- I accept guest posts. I'm picky, but I love to share your lessons with readers.
- You can get every issue in your inbox! Subscribe to the email version of posts here.
9 Things You May Not Know About The Art Biz Blog
Share this post