If you missed the call last week, you can still get the recording for a limited time. And it’s amazing! I interview creativity coach Eric Maisel to find out how to avoid art career overwhelm. In the 30-minute recording, Eric points to 6 specific situations in which artists feel overwhelmed:
1. Not knowing which thing to do.
2. Having too many small things to do.
3. Not enough successes or payoffs.
4. Finding your work boring or meaningless
5. Not knowing how to present yourself.
6. Not liking your own work.
He then shows how to use the incantations from his book, Ten Zen Seconds, to overcome overwhelm. Download or listen to the recording online.