MOO wants to give you a book of 90 stickers to help you promote your art.
But first you have to tell us what you’ll do with those stickers.
Let the contest begin!
How It Works
1. Read about MOO stickers, where you can order a sticker book with up to 90 different images.
2. Take a little time to think about how you will use MOO stickers to help you promote your art.
3. Click on “Read the rest of this article” at the bottom of this post and complete the entry form – describing in detail how you will use the MOO stickers if you win. There are just a few guidelines:
- The stickers should include images of your art (whatever form your art takes!) in some combination.
- You must plan to use your stickers in the next 6 months.
- You should plan on publishing images of your MOO stickers and how you use them. This could be done on a blog, website, Flickr, Facebook page, or some other public forum.
4. Entries are due no later than April 15, 2011 at midnight Eastern Time.
5. There will be 3 winners.
6. I promise, this is not an April Fools' joke.