What does it mean to be a successful artist?
We readily throw around the word “success” without defining what it means for us.
I am guilty of the same. My business is Art Biz SUCCESS. My signature program is the Art Career SUCCESS System.
But what does Success mean to you and to me?
In this bonus episode of the Art Biz Podcast (accompanied by a complete transcript), I explore the word Success.
I’ve been examining this on my own for a few months now and, confession–or perhaps it’s a warning–I can go a million different directions on this topic. I’m not going to give you a nice package so that, by the end of the episode, you’ll know exactly what success means to you.
I ask you to go on a messy journey with me. One that takes twists and turns.
But maybe … just maybe … hopefully … it will serve you.
Music by Wildermiss
- Why I haven't been feeling successful lately.
- What makes me feel successful.
- The 3 ways most artists define success, and what each definition overlooks.
- Stop the comparisons. You're more creative than that.
- Why we must start embracing success in much smaller increments.
- “The happier you are, the more successful you are.”–Jeff Haden
- What it means for you that success is repeatable and predictable.
I also ask that you join the conversation. Leave a comment below or use #ArtBizSuccess or tag me, @alysonstanfield, on Instagram.The Motivation Myth by Jeff Haden The Summer Day by Mary Oliver How to Be More Successful and Lucky
What makes you feel successful? Read the comments here.The Art Career Success System