Since picking up your book and creating my own art marketing cluster”
- I've become more organized.
- I have regular studio hours.
- I created marketing materials.
- I started a blog.
- I got serious about updating my website.
- I've gotten out and talked to people about my work.
- I've led workshops.
- I've purchased software to track my work.
- I've created goals for the next 10 years.
- I've gotten a consignment gig with a nearby gallery.
- I've had studio visits.
- I've made connections with other artists.
- I was offered a chance to have an artist's talk and I've accepted and feel confident.
- I've become more hopeful that I can reach my salary goal in 2 years.
She ends: “And that's just year one!”
Cathy, I love that you didn't just read the book, but that you took action. My new membership program launching in 2011 is going to be for people like you who are committed to taking action. Stay tuned.
Do you have a success story similar to Cathy's? I'd love to hear how my book helped you. Just leave a comment below.