When you’re writing down your goals for your art career and business, consider these areas:
- Production (# of artworks you make)
- Quality (improvement in your work)
- Exhibitions (festivals, galleries, museums, local, another city . . . )
- Teaching Assignments (classes, workshops, demonstrations, institutions)
- Leadership Roles (arts or community organizations)
- Published Work (newspapers, magazines, books)
- Writing (newspapers, magazines, books)
- Sales (# of works or $ value of work sold or who bought it)
- Collections (places you’d like to see your work permanently)
- Publicity (where you would like to be recognized for your work)
- Commissions (types of commissions and specific originators)
See more on goals below and in the Art Marketing Action newsletter.
2 thoughts on “Goal Areas”
How about also:
Excellent additions, Lisa. I have those in other places, but I need to do a new post to follow up on this old one and will certainly add those.