This is the most fun, most useful, most versatile postcard I've ever created. And I'm tipping my hand because it's possible you might see one of these in your mailbox.
Still, it's valuable enough that I don't think I can keep it from you any longer.
If you get one of these in the mail, it might be for any of the following reasons:
- Because you did something nice for me and I'm sending a thank-you note
- Because you did something amazing and deserve a way-to-go note
- Because you're having a birthday
- Because I just met you and wanted you to know how happy I am that we crossed paths
Steal my idea for your own versatile postcard! Just keep the following guidelines in mind.
- Use your own words and design.
- Make sure your words are “evergreen” – that you'll be able to use them one year or more from now.
- See that your words can apply to at least three different occasions like those I mentioned above.
- Don't promote anything if you're sending it as a personal greeting or thank-you note. Promotional postcards have a different purpose and shouldn't be mixed up with those that are intended to nurture relationships. Still . . .
- Highlight your art on the front of the card. Using your art isn't the same as saying “buy me now!” It's sharing a piece of yourself with the recipient.
Do you have use for something like this?